- Sprouts – Bellevue, TN. i love being able to buy some of the things i use the most by case when it’s appropriate. This is where i got the majority of the apples i juiced on the 122 day solid food vacation i experienced Nov. ‘17-April ‘18. They always seem to have a great selection of fruit that’s in season.
- Cook’s – Hermitage, TN. These guys make a run up to Scottsville, Ky weekly to get produce from the Mennonites. During the summer months, i definitely make this my go-to spot for watermelons, tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Kroger – Hermitage, TN. This is the most convenient place for me to shop. The parking is easy and the produce selection is pretty stable. Lemons are a staple in our house – organic by the bag is how we roll.
- Bulk Natural Foods – out of Lobelville, TN. A family-ran business that offers seasonal fruits by bulk. There are many different pickup locations scattered around the greater Nashville area. It’s not that often that orders are taken, maybe every couple months, so i enjoy when it’s being offered.
- The Turnip Truck – Nashville, TN. Two locations, wide selection of dry, bulk items and seasonings and produce from local farmers when in season. i have bought by the case here as well.
to optimal health,